University of Michigan's Pro account will expire on 6 Jun 2020
Buying an institutional license is a cost-effective way of bringing the power of Trip to your organisation. Trip can be useful in many different ways, for instance:
- Supporting clinical care by helping clinicians to easily find robust, evidence-based, answers to their clinical questions.
- Trip is widely used by systematic review producers.
- The evidence-based content of Trip supports the writing of clinical guidelines.
- Preparing research grants is made easier with easy access to pre-existing research.
Pricing is based on size and type of institution. While not ideal it acts as a starting point for negotiations and if you feel you’re disadvantaged by this method then please contact us to discuss further. NOTE: figures are in US Dollars and is the annual cost.
- Very small (<1,000 FTEs) – $875
- Small (1-5,000) – $1,400
- Medium (5-15,000 FTEs) – $1,990
- Large (15,000+ FTEs) – $3,500
- Very small (<50 beds) – $525
- Small (<250 beds) – $1,075
- Medium (250-1,000 beds) – $1,990
- Large (1,000+ beds) – $2,890
Government, other public sector organisations and charities
- Very small (<20 staff) – $340
- Small (<75 staff) – $1,110
- Medium (75-250 staff) – $1,990
- Large (250+ staff) – $2,925
- Small (<75 staff) – $1,800
- Medium (75-500 staff) – $5,850
- Large (500+ staff) – $13,000
Institutions from resource poor settings. For institutions based in the two lowest World Bank income classification (Low-income economies and Lower-middle-income economies) Trip is free while those classed as Upper-middle-income economies generous discounts are available. For further details click here.
Trip currently supports a number of methods including IP authentication. We are considering OpenAthens so if this is an absolute requirement then please let us know.
|Trip||Trip Pro||Trip Pro (institutional)|
|Easy to use|
Tens of thousands of systematic reviews
|Largest collection of clinical guidelines|
|SmartSearch showing 3 related articles|
|Email alerts for new evidence of interest|
|Answer engine – instant answers|
|Large collection of grey literature|
|Easy to use search refinement tool|
|Easy selection of RCTs|
|Hundreds of thousands of systematic reviews|
|Over 175,000 ongoing clinical trials|
|Massive database of medical images|
|Tens of thousands of clinical videos|
|Link to over a million full-text articles|
Export links to reference management software
|Filter results by clinical area|
|Article views, see which articles are most popular|
|SmartSearch showing unlimited related articles|
|Link out to your organisation full-text subscription journals|
|No need to login to get Pro features|
|Institutional usage stats|