What is Trip?
Trip is a clinical search engine designed to allow users to quickly and easily find and use high-quality research evidence to support their practice and/or care.
Trip has been online since 1997 and in that time has developed into the internet’s premier source of evidence-based content. Our motto is ‘Find evidence fast’ and this is something we aim to deliver for every single search.
As well as research evidence we also allow clinicians to search across other content types including images, videos, patient information leaflets, educational courses and news.
For further information on Trip click on any of the questions/sections on the left-hand side of this page. But if you still have questions please contact us via email@example.com
Top results for Gestational Diabetes Management
1. Fetal biometry for guiding the medical management of women with gestational diabetes mellitus for improving maternal and perinatal health. (Abstract)
2. Diagnosis, prevention and management of gestational diabetes mellitus Full Text available with Trip Pro
3. Immediate delivery or expectant management in gestational diabetes at term: the GINEXMAL randomised controlled trial Full Text available with Trip Pro
4. Flowchart: Intrapartum management for gestational diabetes mellitus requiring Insulin and/or Metformin
2015 Queensland Health
5. Randomised controlled trial: Should metformin be preferred over insulin therapy in the management of gestational diabetes (GDM)?
6. What is known about options and approaches to intrapartum management of women with gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM)?
7. Therapeutic management, delivery, and postpartum risk assessment and screening in gestational diabetes
8. Therapeutic management, delivery, and postpartum risk assessment and screening in gestational diabetes
We focused on four questions: (1) What are the risks and benefits of an oral diabetes agent (i.e., glyburide), as compared to all types of insulin, for gestational diabetes? (2) What