How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 22 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Oxygen targets in the intensive care unit during mechanical ventilation for acute respiratory distress syndrome: a rapid review
2. What is the accuracy of airway physical examination tests for detection of difficult face mask ventilation in adults?
3. What is the accuracy of airway physical examination tests for detection of difficult laryngoscopy in adults?
4. For people with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) requiring mechanical ventilation, how do conservative and liberal oxygen targets compare?
5. Rapid review of the effectiveness and safety of treatments for COVID-19 and other coronaviruses that cause serious respiratory tract infections
10. National Patient Safety Alert – Foreign body aspiration during intubation, advanced airway management or ventilation
2020 NHS England
12. Guidance for the role and use of non-invasive respiratory support in adult patients with COVID-19 (suspected or confirmed)
13. Considerations for Reduction of Risk of Perioperative Stroke in Adult Patients Undergoing Cardiac and Thoracic Aortic Operations: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association Full Text available with Trip Pro
14. Pulmonary Artery Denervation for Patients With Residual Pulmonary Hypertension After Pulmonary Endarterectomy
15. Oxygen Therapy and Risk of Infection for Health Care Workers Caring for Patients With Viral Severe Acute Respiratory Infection: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis Full Text available with Trip Pro
17. Chronic Cough Due to Stable Chronic Bronchitis: CHEST Expert Panel Report Full Text available with Trip Pro
18. Safety and tolerability of nintedanib in patients with systemic sclerosis-associated interstitial lung disease: data from the SENSCIS trial Full Text available with Trip Pro
19. Duct stenting versus modified Blalock-Taussig shunt in neonates and infants with duct-dependent pulmonary blood flow: A systematic review and meta-analysis
20. Effect of Venlafaxine on Apnea-Hypopnea Index in Patients With Sleep Apnea: A Randomized, Double-Blind Crossover Study
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>