How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 41 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
5. Six versus 12 months' adjuvant trastuzumab in patients with HER2-positive early breast cancer: the PERSEPHONE non-inferiority RCT Full Text available with Trip Pro
2020 NIHR HTA programme
7. Rituximab (Riximyo) - Non?Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Rheumatoid Arthritis
16. Belantamab mafodotin (Blenrep) as monotherapy for the treatment of relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (MM)
17. Polatuzumab vedotin (Polivy) - In combination with bendamustine and rituximab for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) who are not candidates for haematopoietic stem cell transplant.
18. Pertuzumab (Perjeta) - In combination with trastuzumab and chemotherapy for the adjuvant treatment of adult patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-positive early breast cancer (eBC) at high risk of recurrence.
19. Pembrolizumab (Keytruda) - As monotherapy or in combination with platinum and 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) chemotherapy, is indicated for the first-line treatment of metastatic or unresectable recurrent head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) in adults who
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>