How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 18 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
2. Immediate versus delayed short-term integrated palliative care for advanced long-term neurological conditions: the OPTCARE Neuro RCT Full Text available with Trip Pro
2020 NIHR HTA programme
2020 CPG Infobase
4. Cannabidiol (Epidyolex) in certain severe forms of childhood epilepsy: an option to consider, but liver function must be monitored
8. Comprehensive care of the ambulatory child with cerebral palsy (GMFCS I and II): A Canadian perspective
9. Cannabidiol (Epidyolex) - As adjunctive therapy of seizures associated with Lennox?Gastaut syndrome (LGS) in conjunction with clobazam, for patients 2 years of age and older.
10. Cannabidiol (Epidyolex) - As adjunctive therapy of seizures associated with Dravet syndrome (DS) in conjunction with clobazam, for patients 2 years of age and older.
13. One-year sustained efficacy of erenumab in episodic migraine: Results of the STRIVE study Full Text available with Trip Pro
14. Effect of fremanezumab on quality of life and productivity in patients with chronic migraine Full Text available with Trip Pro
15. ffects of water-based exercise on functioning and quality of life in people with Parkinson's disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis
16. Onabotulinumtoxin Type A reconstitution with preserved versus preservative-free saline in chronic migraine (B-RECON). A randomised, double-blind trial
17. Efficacy of Ketogenic Diet, Modified Atkins Diet, and Low Glycemic Index Therapy Diet Among Children With Drug-Resistant Epilepsy: A Randomized Clinical Trial
18. Evidence-based prevention of Alzheimer's disease: systematic review and meta-analysis of 243 observational prospective studies and 153 randomised controlled trials Full Text available with Trip Pro
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>