How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 855 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
855 results for area:Neurology by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Immunomodulatory treatment other than corticosteroids, immunoglobulin and plasma exchange for chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy.
2. Treatment with disease-modifying drugs for people with a first clinical attack suggestive of multiple sclerosis.
9. Melatonin Is Superior to Amitriptyline for Headache Prevention Based on the Proportion of Patients Who Improved >50% in Headache Frequency
12. Interventions to Prevent Age-Related Cognitive Decline, Mild Cognitive Impairment, and Clinical Alzheimer's-Type Dementia
14. Primary Care with Geoffrey Modest MD: Diabetic peripheral neuropathy, and more drug company shenanigans
18. VIDEO: Does diet soda = dementia? A second look at the study uncovers key statistical shortcomings
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>