How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 19 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
2. Rituximab (Riximyo) - Non?Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Rheumatoid Arthritis
7. Belantamab mafodotin (Blenrep) as monotherapy for the treatment of relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (MM)
8. Polatuzumab vedotin (Polivy) - In combination with bendamustine and rituximab for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) who are not candidates for haematopoietic stem cell transplant.
9. Gilteritinib (Xospata) - Monotherapy for the treatment of adult patients who have relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) with a FLT3 mutation.
10. Caplacizumab (Cablivi) - For the treatment of adults experiencing an episode of acquired thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (aTTP), in conjunction with plasma exchange and immunosuppression.
12. MASAC Recommendations Concerning Products Licensed for the Treatment of Hemophilia and Other Bleeding Disorders
15. Daratumumab, lenalidomide, bortezomib, and dexamethasone for transplant-eligible newly diagnosed multiple myeloma: the GRIFFIN trial Full Text available with Trip Pro
16. Cancer and Leukemia Group B 90203 (Alliance): Radical Prostatectomy With or Without Neoadjuvant Chemohormonal Therapy in Localized, High-Risk Prostate Cancer
17. Effects of Blended (Yellow) vs Forced Coagulation (Blue) Currents on Adverse Events, Complete Resection, or Polyp Recurrence After Polypectomy in a Large Randomized Trial Full Text available with Trip Pro
18. Sorafenib Maintenance After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Acute Myeloid Leukemia With FLT3-Internal Tandem Duplication Mutation (SORMAIN)
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>