How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 78 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
3. Using co-production to increase activity in acute stroke units: the CREATE mixed-methods study Full Text available with Trip Pro
2020 NIHR HTA programme
4. Temporal variations in quality of acute stroke care and outcomes in London hyperacute stroke units: a mixed-methods study Full Text available with Trip Pro
2020 NIHR HTA programme
6. 2020 Adult Congenital Heart Disease (previously Grown-Up Congenital Heart Disease) (Management of) Guidelines
13. 2020 Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS) in Patients Presenting without Persistent ST-Segment Elevation (Management of) Guidelines Full Text available with Trip Pro
14. Society of Interventional Radiology Clinical Practice Guideline for Inferior Vena Cava Filters in the Treatment of Patients with Venous Thromboembolic Disease Full Text available with Trip Pro
15. Caplacizumab (Cablivi) - For the treatment of adults experiencing an episode of acquired thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (aTTP), in conjunction with plasma exchange and immunosuppression.
16. Brolucizumab (Beovu) - For the treatment of neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration (wAMD).
17. Andexanet alfa (Ondexxya) - For adult patients treated with a direct factor Xa (FXa) inhibitor (apixaban or rivaroxaban) when reversal of anticoagulation is needed due to life-threatening or uncontrolled bleeding.
20. Quality Indicators for the Care and Outcomes of Adults with Atrial Fibrillation: Task Force for the Development of Quality Indicators in Atrial Fibrillation of the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
2020 Heart Rhythm Society
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>