How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 78 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
78 results for hygiene by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Intensified hand-hygiene campaign including soap-and-water wash may prevent acute infections in office workers, as shown by a recognized-exposure -adjusted analysis of a randomized trial.
BMC Infectious Diseases2017 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
2. A Randomized Trial to Determine the Impact of an Educational Patient Hand-Hygiene Intervention on Contamination of Hospitalized Patient's Hands with Healthcare-Associated Pathogens.
3. The Role of Adherence on the Impact of a School-Based Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene Intervention in Mali.
9. BMJ Christmas charity appeal: Orbis’s Flying Eye Hospital—going places where other charities often can’t
The BMJ Blog2017
The BMJ Blog2017
14. “Shallow” treatments of adjacent teeth and their surfaces might be effective in slowing tooth decay
18. Continuous positive airway pressure led to less daytime sleepiness in older adults with sleep apnoea
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>