How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 17 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
17 results for hygiene by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Chlorhexidine mouthrinse: Reduced plaque and gingivitis when used as adjunct to mechanical oral hygiene procedures
The Dental Elf2017
2. 'Fit for school' - a school-based water, sanitation and hygiene programme to improve child health: Results from a longitudinal study in Cambodia, Indonesia and Lao PDR.
6. Perspectives From Patients and Care Providers on the Management of Fecal Incontinence: A Needs Assessment.
7. A Holistic Approach to Antiaging as an Adjunct to Antiaging Procedures: A Review of the Literature.
10. Does a brief, behavioural intervention, delivered by paediatricians or psychologists improve sleep problems for children with ADHD? Protocol for a cluster-randomised, translational trial.
11. Intervention strategies for cesarean section-induced alterations in the microbiota-gut-brain axis.
12. Neuropathic pain after breast cancer treatment and its impact on sleep quality one year after cancer diagnosis.
13. Identification of risk factors for primary MERS-CoV infection in camel workers in Qatar, 2013 - 2014; a case-control study.
17. Brief cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia delivered to depressed veterans receiving primary care services: A pilot study.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>