How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 17 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
17 results for diarrhoea by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Chenodeoxycholic acid stimulated fibroblast growth factor 19 response - a potential biochemical test for bile acid diarrhoea.
5. Impact of a planned dose interruption of dacomitinib in the treatment of advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (ARCHER 1042).
6. The Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Gepotidacin (GSK2140944) in the Treatment of Patients with Suspected or Confirmed Gram-Positive Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections.
7. Evaluation of the anti-diarrheal activity of the aqueous stem extract of Lantana camara Linn (Verbenaceae) in mice.
8. Phase Ib/II study of safety & efficacy of combination therapy with multikinase VEGF inhibitor Pazopanib and MEK inhibitor Trametinib in advanced soft tissue sarcoma.
9. Quality of care for treatment of uncomplicated severe acute malnutrition delivered by community health workers in a rural area of Mali.
10. Stunting, wasting and associated factors among children aged 6-24 months in Dabat health and demographic surveillance system site: A community based cross-sectional study in Ethiopia.
11. Effect of probiotics on digestibility and immunity in infants: A study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
12. Effects of single-agent bortezomib as post-transplant consolidation therapy on multiple myeloma-related bone disease: a randomized phase II study.
13. Genotypic analysis of <i>Tropheryma whipplei</i> from patients with Whipple disease in the Americas.
15. Whole genome sequencing of Shigella sonnei through PulseNet Latin America and Caribbean: advancing global surveillance of foodborne illnesses.
16. Molecular epidemiology of Rotavirus causing diarrhea among children less than five years of age visiting national level children hospitals, Nepal.
17. Patient Health Communication Mediating Effects Between Gastrointestinal Symptoms and Gastrointestinal Worry in Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>