How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 65 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
65 results for diarrhoea by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. 'Holiday sickness'-reported exploratory outcome of over 500 United Kingdom holidaymakers with travellers' diarrhoea.
2. miR-16 and miR-125b are involved in barrier function dysregulation through the modulation of claudin-2 and cingulin expression in the jejunum in IBS with diarrhoea.
3. Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 in the prevention of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea in children: protocol of a randomised controlled trial.
4. Randomised clinical trial: exploratory phase 2 study of ONO-2952 in diarrhoea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome.
7. The insertion and management of external ventricular drains: an evidence-based consensus statement: a statement for healthcare professionals from the Neurocritical Care Society
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>