How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 261 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
261 results for area:Pediatrics by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Limited evidence suggests fluoride mouthrinse may reduce dental caries in children and adolescents
4. Make measles great again? Our Michigan legislature is doing its best to bring back epidemics of vaccine-preventable diseases.
6. Richard Smith: A call for action to treat the untreated million children a year with heart disease
The BMJ Blog2017
7. “1 in 10 pregnant women” or “51 babies”? Only NPR meets challenge of interpreting new Zika numbers in context
8. Harms of HSV-2 may include association of latent infection with autism as well as transfer of active infection to the neonate
17. Association Between Early Low-Dose Hydrocortisone Therapy in Extremely Preterm Neonates and Neurodevelopmental Outcomes at 2 Years of Age.
18. Faster clean catch urine collection (Quick-Wee method) from infants: randomised controlled trial.
19. Keeping the customers stratified: moving toward genetics-based treatment options in childhood NS.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>