How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 239 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
239 results for area:Gastroenterology by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
4. Practical Recommendations for Long-term Management of Modifiable Risks in Kidney and Liver Transplant Recipients: A Guidance Report and Clinical Checklist by the Consensus on Managing Modifiable Risk in Transplantation (COMMIT) Group.
5. Decreased incidence of end-stage renal disease in American Indians with diabetes: a model for other high-risk populations?
8. Transmission of Hepatitis A Virus through Combined Liver-Small Intestine-Pancreas Transplantation.
9. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Is Associated With Increased Adverse Postoperative Renal Outcomes and Mortality: A Historical Cohort Study Using Administrative Health Data.
10. Gastric Fluid Volume Change After Oral Rehydration Solution Intake in Morbidly Obese and Normal Controls: A Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Based Analysis.
11. The role of perineural invasion in predicting survival in patients with primary operable colorectal cancer: A systematic review.
12. Efficacy and safety of olanzapine for the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
13. A minimum core outcome dataset for the reporting of preclinical chemotherapeutic drug studies: Lessons learned from multiple discordant methodologies in the setting of colorectal cancer.
15. Levels of Silicon in Maternal, Cord, and Newborn Serum and Their Relation With Those of Zinc and Copper.
16. Role of Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy Before Orthotopic Liver Transplantation: Retrospective Evaluation of Pathologic Response and Outcomes.
17. Predictors of Liver Toxicity Following Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
18. Sequential Validation of Blood-Based Protein Biomarker Candidates for Early-Stage Pancreatic Cancer.
19. Thinking Critically About Classifying Adverse Events: Incidence of Pancreatitis in Patients Treated With Nivolumab + Ipilimumab.
20. Renal cyst formation in patients treated with crizotinib for non-small cell lung cancer-Incidence, radiological features and clinical characteristics.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>