How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 47 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
47 results for area:"Primary Care" by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
3. Primary Care with Geoffrey Modest MD: Diabetic peripheral neuropathy, and more drug company shenanigans
7. Primary Care Corner with Geoffrey Modest MD: ?Thyroid meds for subclinical hypothyroidism in older adults
9. The impact of secure messaging on workflow in primary care: Results of a multiple-case, multiple-method study.
11. High-risk community and primary care providers knowledge about and barriers to low-dose computed topography lung cancer screening.
12. Attitudes of newly qualified doctors towards a career in general practice: a qualitative focus group study.
13. Patient participation in general practice based undergraduate teaching: a focus group study of patient perspectives.
14. Predicting the onset of hazardous alcohol drinking in primary care: development and validation of a simple risk algorithm.
19. Hot Topics in Primary Care: Medication Adherence in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Real-World Strategies for Addressing a Common Problem.
20. Hot Topics in Primary Care: The Cardiovascular Safety of Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs: Putting the Evidence in Perspective.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>