How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 289 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
289 results for area:"Infectious Disease" by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
The BMJ Blog2017
3. Make measles great again? Our Michigan legislature is doing its best to bring back epidemics of vaccine-preventable diseases.
4. Harms of HSV-2 may include association of latent infection with autism as well as transfer of active infection to the neonate
10. Assessment of Severe Extremity Wound Bioburden at the Time of Definitive Wound Closure or Coverage: Correlation With Subsequent Postclosure Deep Wound Infection (Bioburden Study).
11. Local Antibiotic Therapy to Reduce Infection After Operative Treatment of Fractures at High Risk of Infection: A Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Trial (VANCO Study).
12. Supplemental Perioperative Oxygen to Reduce Surgical Site Infection After High-Energy Fracture Surgery (OXYGEN Study).
13. A Prospective Randomized Trial to Assess Oral Versus Intravenous Antibiotics for the Treatment of Postoperative Wound Infection After Extremity Fractures (POvIV Study).
14. An Exception to the Rule or a Rule for the Exception? The Potential of Using HIV-Positive Donors in Canada.
19. Influence of Referral Pathway on Ebola Virus Disease Case-Fatality Rate and Effect of Survival Selection Bias.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>