How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 502,070 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Fenfluramine hydrochloride for the treatment of seizures in Dravet syndrome: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. (Abstract)
2020 Therapeutics Letter
4. Oxygen targets in the intensive care unit during mechanical ventilation for acute respiratory distress syndrome: a rapid review
5. Quarantine alone or in combination with other public health measures to control COVID?19: a rapid review
7. Pertuzumab (Perjeta) - In combination with trastuzumab and chemotherapy for the adjuvant treatment of adult patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-positive early breast cancer (eBC) at high risk of recurrence.
8. Pembrolizumab (Keytruda) - As monotherapy or in combination with platinum and 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) chemotherapy, is indicated for the first-line treatment of metastatic or unresectable recurrent head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) in adults who
9. Use of antimicrobial mouthwashes (gargling) and nasal sprays by healthcare workers to protect them when treating patients with suspected or confirmed Covid-19
11. Society of Interventional Radiology Clinical Practice Guideline for Inferior Vena Cava Filters in the Treatment of Patients with Venous Thromboembolic Disease Full Text available with Trip Pro
14. For people with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) requiring mechanical ventilation, how do conservative and liberal oxygen targets compare?
15. Antimicrobial mouthwashes (gargling) and nasal sprays to protect healthcare workers when undertaking aerosol generating procedures (AGPs) on patients without suspected or confirmed Covid-19 infection
16. Antimicrobial mouthwashes (gargling) and nasal sprays administered to patients with suspected or confirmed Covid-19 infection to protect healthcare workers treating them
17. Hepatitis C in 2020: A North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition Position Paper
19. Andexanet alfa (Ondexxya) - For adult patients treated with a direct factor Xa (FXa) inhibitor (apixaban or rivaroxaban) when reversal of anticoagulation is needed due to life-threatening or uncontrolled bleeding.
20. Interventional cardiac catheterization in neonatal age: results in a multicentre Italian experience. (Abstract)
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>