How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 2,212 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
2,212 results for steroids dental treatment by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Preventive analgesia using non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to reduce post-dental bleaching sensitivity: a systematic review and meta-analysis
2. Guideline Summary: HealthPartners Dental Group and Clinics guidelines for the diagnosis & treatment of periodontal diseases. [HealthPartners Dental Group]
3. Non-ablative Laser Treatment of Minor Aphthous Ulcers Reduces Pain and Healing Time Equally Compared to Topical Steroids and Better Compared to Placebos
5. A Phase III study of oral steroid administration versus local steroid injection therapy for the prevention of esophageal stricture after endoscopic submucosal dissection (JCOG1217, Steroid EESD P3).
8. Pulpal Calcifications Will Form In Patients Treated With Long-Term Systemic Steroids More Frequently Than In Patients Treated With Short-Term Systemic Steroids
12. Dental Implant Stability When Using the Densah Burâ„¢ Bone Compaction Process to Prepare Dental Implant Sites
13. Systematic review on the perioperative use of steroids for acute post operative pain following elective knee procedures
14. Interventions for replacing missing teeth: antibiotics at dental implant placement to prevent complications
15. Randomized trial of switching from prescribed non-selective non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to prescribed celecoxib: the Standard care vs. Celecoxib Outcome Trial (SCOT)
16. Evaluation of the Efficacy of Novel Ibuprofen Acetaminophen Combination Formulations in the Treatment of Post-surgical Dental Pain
18. Guidance on the dental management of patients with haemophilia and congenital bleeding disorders
19. Mucosal thickness stability after soft tissue grafting around dental implants: a systematic review
20. Rituximab for childhood-onset, complicated, frequently relapsing nephrotic syndrome or steroid-dependent nephrotic syndrome: a multicentre, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>