How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 37,399 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Discrepancies among Scopus, Web of Science, and PubMed coverage of funding information in medical journal articles (PubMed)
2. Assessment of Adherence of Diagnostic Accuracy Studies Published in Radiology Journals to STARD Statement Indexed in Web of Science, PubMed & Scopus in 2015 (PubMed)
3. Publishing trends of journals with manuscripts in PubMed Central: changes from 2008â€“2009 to 2015â€“2016 (PubMed)
5. OvidSP Medline-to-PubMed search filter translation: a methodology for extending search filter range to include PubMed's unique content. (PubMed)
8. Pruning Emtree: Does Focusing Embase Subject Headings Impact Search Strategy Precision and Sensitivity?
9. Lost in translation? A multilingual Query Builder improves the quality of PubMed queries: a randomised controlled trial. (PubMed)
10. Public accessibility of biomedical articles from PubMed Central reduces journal readershipâ€”retrospective cohort analysis (PubMed)
2013 The FASEB Journal
11. Development and testing of search filters to identify economic evaluations in MEDLINE and EMBASE
12. Ileal conduit vs orthotopic neobladder: Which one offers the best health-related quality of life in patients undergoing radical cystectomy? A systematic review of literature and meta-analysis.
13. Comparison of Functional Outcomes of Computer-Assisted vs Conventional Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of High-Quality, Prospective Studies
14. Effect of smoking on comparative efficacy of antiplatelet agents: systematic review, meta-analysis, and indirect comparison
15. Is Loop Drainage Technique More Effective for Treatment of Soft Tissue Abscess Compared With Conventional Incision and Drainage?
16. Is the Best Evidence Good Enough: Quality Assessment and Factor Analysis of Meta-Analyses on Depression. (PubMed)
2017 PloS one
2018 Cancer Australia
2017 Absolutely Maybe
19. Find duplicates among the PubMed, EMBASE, and Cochrane Library Databases in systematic review. (PubMed)
2013 PloS one
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>