How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 27,916 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
27,916 results for obstetrics gynaecology by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Bevacizumab (Avastin) - In combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel, for the front-line treatment of advanced (International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) stages IIIB, IIIC and IV) epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary perito
6. Guideline Summary: Surgical safety checklist in obstetrics and gynaecology. [Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada]
8. Bevacizumab (Avastin) - n combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel is indicated for the front-line treatment of advanced (International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics [FIGO] stages III B, III C and IV) epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or p
9. The treatment of bacterial vaginosis in pregnancy with clindamycin to reduce the risk of infection-related preterm birth: a response to the Danish Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology guideline group's clinical recommendations.
11. The Pleiotropic Effects of Vitamin D in Gynaecological and Obstetric Diseases: An Overview on a Hot Topic
BioMed research international2015 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
12. Impact of a personal learning plan supported by an induction meeting on academic performance in undergraduate Obstetrics and Gynaecology: a cluster randomised controlled trial.
BMC medical education2015 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
13. Robotic management of genitourinary injuries from obstetric and gynaecological operations: a multi-institutional report of outcomes.
14. A proposal for the use of uniform diagnostic criteria for gestational diabetes in Europe: an opinion paper by the European Board & College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (EBCOG).
15. N. Heselgrave, D. Abbott, AH. Shennan, editors. Challenging Concepts in Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Cases with Expert Commentary. 1st Ed. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2014. 368 pg, €62. ISBN 978-0-19-965499-4.
16. Creation of plastinated placentas as a novel teaching resource for medical education in obstetrics and gynaecology.
17. PA.26 Reviewing the practice of Ward Rounds in Obstetrics and Gynaecology: A snapshot at a busy District General Hospital.
18. Gynaecological laparoscopic surgery: eight years experience in the Yaounde Gynaeco-Obstetric and Paediatric Hospital, Cameroon.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>