How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 5,761 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
101. Improvement of walking ability during postoperative rehabilitation with the hybrid assistive limb after total knee arthroplasty: A randomized controlled study Full Text available with Trip Pro
2017 SAGE open medicine Controlled trial quality: uncertain
102. A systematic review of the effectiveness of rehabilitation strategies to treat people with persistent post-surgical pain following a total knee replacement
103. Rehabilitation Protocol for Reconstruction of Anterior Cruciate Ligament and Anterolateral Knee Ligament Surgery
2017 Clinical Trials
104. Is physical rehabilitation superior to no physical rehabilitation following total knee arthroplasty? A protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis
105. In adults with ankle osteoarthritis is exercise/physiotherapy/rehabilitation/conservative treatment more effective than surgical options?
2017 Less Is More Blog
108. The technique of delivery of peri-operative analgesia does not affect the rehabilitation or outcomes following total knee arthroplasty Full Text available with Trip Pro
109. Addition of specific hip strengthening exercises to conventional rehabilitation therapy for low back pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis
111. The effects of neuromuscular rehabilitation training on knee proprioception in persons with anterior cruciate ligament injury or reconstruction - a systematic review and meta-analysis
113. VA/DoD clinical practice guideline for rehabilitation of individuals with lower limb amputation.
115. Innovative rehabilitative bracing with applied resistance improves walking pattern recovery in the early stages of rehabilitation after ACL reconstruction: a preliminary investigation. Full Text available with Trip Pro
118. Does the use of an Isokinetic Strengthening Programme improve outcomes in adults following unilateral ACL Reconstruction versus usual rehabilitation?
119. Rehabilitation strategies for optimisation of functional recovery after major joint replacement Full Text available with Trip Pro
120. Community?based Rehabilitation for People With Disabilities in Low? and Middle?income Countries: A Systematic Review Full Text available with Trip Pro
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>