How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 74 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
74 results for dentine AND (removal OR damage OR scratch*) AND (ultrasonic OR cavitron) by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Uncontrolled Removal of Dentin during In Vitro Ultrasonic Irrigant Activation in Curved Root Canals.
2. Cone-beam Computed Tomography Volumetric Analysis and Comparison of Dentin Structure Loss after Retrieval of Separated Instrument by Using Ultrasonic EMS and ProUltra Tips.
3. Influence of Ultrasonic Irrigation and Chloroform on Cleanliness of Dentinal Tubules During Endodontic Retreatment-An Invitro SEM Study
4. Effectiveness of different irrigation procedures for removal of dentin debris from a simulated internal resorption cavity.
5. Efficacy of ultrasonic versus laser-activated irrigation to remove artificially placed dentin debris plugs.
10. Dentin Hypersensitivity Following Non-surgical Periodontal Therapy With Hand or Ultrasonic Instruments
11. An in vitro study to compare the effectiveness of F-fle with ultrasonically activated K-fle to remove smear layer by using a scanning electron microscope.
13. Efficacy of Two Oral Hygiene Regimens in the Reduction of Dentin Hypersensitivity After Periodontal Treatment
14. Smear Layer Removal and Canal Cleanliness Using Different Irrigation Systems (EndoActivator, EndoVac, and Passive Ultrasonic Irrigation): Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscopic Evaluation in an In Vitro Study.
15. Effect of dentin thickness on root surface temperature of teeth undergoing ultrasonic removal of posts.
16. Comparison of the force required to fracture roots vertically after ultrasonic and Masserann removal of broken instruments.
18. Efficacy of various cleansing techniques on dentin wettability and its influence on shear bond strength of a resin luting agent
20. Efficacy of syringe irrigation, RinsEndo and passive ultrasonic irrigation in removing debris from irregularities in root canals with different apical sizes.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>