How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 25,626 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
25,626 results for Trauma Evaluation by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Guideline Summary: Evaluation and management of blunt traumatic aortic injury: a practice management guideline from the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma. [Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma]
2. Guideline Summary: Evaluation and management of penetrating lower extremity arterial trauma: an Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma practice management guideline. [Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma]
3. Evaluation of a new Transmural Trauma Care Model (TTCM) for the rehabilitation of trauma patients: a study protocol.
4. Guideline Summary: Evaluation and management of small-bowel obstruction: an Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma practice management guideline. [Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma]
5. Guideline Summary: Evaluation and management of mild traumatic brain injury: an Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma practice management guideline. [Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma]
6. The CRASH-2 trial: a randomised controlled trial and economic evaluation of the effects of tranexamic acid on death, vascular occlusive events and transfusion requirement in bleeding trauma patients
7. Geographical Information System Evaluation and Trends of Nonaccidental Trauma at a Level I Trauma Center, Pilot Study.
8. Universal disease-specific outcome instruments for spine trauma: a global perspective on relevant parameters to evaluate clinical and functional outcomes of thoracic and lumbar spine trauma patients.
9. Preventing urethral trauma by inadvertent inflation of catheter balloon within the urethra during catheterisation: Evaluation of a novel safety syringe after correlating trauma with urethral distension and catheter balloon pressure.
10. Non-medical factors and the transfer of spine trauma patients initially evaluated at level III and IV trauma centers.
11. Focused abdominal sonography for trauma in the clinical evaluation of children with blunt abdominal trauma
13. Operative vs Nonoperative Management of Pediatric Blunt Pancreatic Trauma: Evaluation of the National Trauma Data Bank.
15. Randomized Controlled Trial Evaluating the Efficacy of Peritoneal Resuscitation in the Management of Trauma Patients Undergoing Damage Control Surgery.
18. Statscan critical imaging system (Lodox Systems (Pty) Ltd.) for evaluation of patients with trauma or injury
19. Clinical and economic effects of selective radiological evaluation of high-energy trauma patients: a prospective experience of a level 1 busy trauma centre.
20. Trauma System Evaluation in Developing Countries: Applicability of American College of Surgeons/Committee on Trauma (ACS/COT) Basic Criteria.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>