How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 8,236 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
8,236 results for Syncope by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Can the San Francisco Syncope Rule Predict Short-term Serious Outcomes in Patients Presenting With Syncope?
3. The risk of motor vehicle collision and traffic violation associated with syncope due to arrhythmia and syncope not yet diagnosed
5. Implantable loop recorder versus conventional diagnostic workup for unexplained recurrent syncope
6. Syncope and Epilepsy coexist in 'possible' and 'drug-resistant' epilepsy (Overlap between Epilepsy and Syncope Study - OESYS).
7. Pacing as a Treatment for Reflex-Mediated (Vasovagal, Situational, or Carotid Sinus Hypersensitivity) Syncope: A Systematic Review for the 2017 ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Patients with Syncope: A Report of the American Coll
8. Pacing as a Treatment for Reflex-Mediated (Vasovagal, Situational, or Carotid Sinus Hypersensitivity) Syncope: A Systematic Review for the 2017 ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Patients With Syncope: A Report of the American Coll
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>