How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 2,085 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
2,085 results for Status Epilepticus by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
5. Underestimated Rate of Status Epilepticus according to the Traditional Definition of Status Epilepticus
The Scientific World Journal2015 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
6. A definition and classification of status epilepticus - Report of the ILAE Task Force on Classification of Status Epilepticus.
8. Correction: Age-Dependent Sex Difference of the Incidence and Mortality of Status Epilepticus: A Twelve Year Nationwide Population-Based Cohort Study in Taiwan.
16. Fatal Cerebral Edema With Status Epilepticus in Children With Dravet Syndrome: Report of 5 Cases.
17. Making Sense of a Negative Clinical Trial Result: A Bayesian Analysis of a Clinical Trial of Lorazepam and Diazepam for Pediatric Status Epilepticus.
20. Identification of microRNAs with Dysregulated Expression in Status Epilepticus Induced Epileptogenesis.
PLoS ONE2016 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>