How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 2,187 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Should patients on statins take Coenzyme Q10 supplementation to reduce the risk of statin-induced myopathy?
3. When Should a Patient with Statin-Induced Myopathy Be Re-challenged? A Case of Necrotizing Autoimmune Myopathy (PubMed)
4. Economic Evaluation of a Pharmacogenomics Test for Statin-Induced Myopathy in Cardiovascular High-Risk Patients Initiating a Statin (PubMed)
5. Application of the Statin-Associated Muscle Symptoms-Clinical Index to a Randomized Trial on Statin Myopathy. (PubMed)
9. Statin-induced myopathy in a usual care settingâ€”a prospective observational study of gender differences (PubMed)
10. GATM polymorphism associated with the risk for statin-induced myopathy does not replicate in case-control analysis of 715 dyslipidemic individuals.
2016 Cell metabolism
2018 FP Notebook
14. Myopathy due to HMGCR antibodies in adult mimicking muscular dystrophy associated with cancer and statin exposure â€“ narrative review of the literature â€“ case report (PubMed)
15. Assessment of the Risk of Rhabdomyolysis and Myopathy During Concomitant Treatment with Ticagrelor and Statins (PubMed)
17. Risk of Colchicine-Associated Myopathy in Gout: Influence of Concomitant Use of Statin. (PubMed)
18. Immune-mediated necrotizing myopathy associated with statins: history and recent developments. (PubMed)
2016 PLoS ONE
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>