How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 51,355 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
51,355 results for Skin Infection by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Dalbavancin (Xydalba) - treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI) in adults
2. Tigecycline (Tygacil) - Treatment in children from the age of eight years for the following infections: complicated skin and soft tissue infections, excluding diabetic foot infections or complicated intra-abdominal infections
6. Tedizolid phosphate (Sivextro) - for the treatment of adult patients with acute bacterial and skin structure infections (ABSSSI)
8. Daptomycin (Cubicin) - Treatment of paediatric (1 to 17 years of age) patients with complicated skin and soft-tissue infections
9. Ceftaroline Activity Tested against Bacterial Isolates Causing Community-Acquired Respiratory Tract Infections and Skin and Skin Structure Infections in Pediatric Patients from United States Hospitals: 2012-2014.
10. Safety and efficacy of the C-Tb skin test to diagnose Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection, compared with an interferon γ release assay and the tuberculin skin test: a phase 3, double-blind, randomised, controlled trial.
11. Clinical Response of Tedizolid versus Linezolid in Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections by Severity Measure Using a Pooled Analysis From Two Phase 3 Double-Blind Trials.
12. Factors associated with time to clinical stability in complicated skin and skin structure infections.
16. Tavanic (levofloxacin), fluoroquinolone - the treatment of complicated skin and soft tissue infections
20. Cost-effectiveness analysis of linezolid, daptomycin, and vancomycin in methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: complicated skin and skin structure infection using Bayesian methods for evidence synthesis
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>