How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 5,201 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Effects of deceleration-focused exercise strategies on shoulder range of motion and throwing velocity in baseball and softball athletes. (PubMed)
2019 Sports biomechanics
2. Acute effects of a single tennis match on passive shoulder rotation range of motion, isometric strength and serve speed in professional tennis players. (PubMed)
2019 PLoS ONE
3. Motor-driven continuous passive motion (CPM) devices after interventions on the knee and shoulder joint
4. Mobile technology and telemedicine for shoulder range of motion: validation of a motion-based machine-learning software development kit. (PubMed)
5. Early return to baseline range of motion and strength after anterior shoulder instability surgery: a Multicenter Orthopaedic Outcomes Network (MOON) shoulder group cohort study. (PubMed)
6. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF PASSIVE SHOULDER ROTATION RANGE OF MOTION, ISOMETRIC ROTATION STRENGTH AND SERVE SPEED BETWEEN ELITE TENNIS PLAYERS WITH AND WITHOUT HISTORY OF SHOULDER PAIN (PubMed)
7. A new method to evaluate the influence of the glenosphere positioning on stability and range of motion of a reverse shoulder prosthesis. (PubMed)
8. Digital data acquisition of shoulder range of motion and arm motion smoothness using Kinect v2. (PubMed)
9. The immediate effects of serving on shoulder rotational range of motion in tennis players. (PubMed)
10. RELIABILITY AND VALIDITY OF THE HALO DIGITAL GONIOMETER FOR SHOULDER RANGE OF MOTION IN HEALTHY SUBJECTS (PubMed)
11. Optimizing reverse shoulder arthroplasty component position in the setting of advanced arthritis with posterior glenoid erosion: a computer-enhanced range of motion analysis. (PubMed)
12. Validity and reliability of POM-Checker in measuring shoulder range of motion: Protocol for a single center comparative study. (PubMed)
13. Patients who are candidates for subacromial decompression have more pronounced range of motion deficits, but do not differ in self-reported shoulder function, strength or pain compared to non-candidates. (PubMed)
14. Shoulder and elbow range of motion for the performance of activities of daily living: A systematic review.
15. Effects of Arthroscopic Coracohumeral Ligament Release on Range of Motion for Patients with Frozen Shoulder (PubMed)
16. In adults with adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder) does the use of distension injections improve pain, function and range of movent when compared to lower volume, steroid injections?
17. Immediate versus delayed passive range of motion following total shoulder arthroplasty. (PubMed)
18. Effect of a Novel Stretching Technique on Shoulder Range of Motion and Voluntary Contraction in Overhead Athletes With Glenohumeral Internal Rotation Deficits "GIRD"
2017 Clinical Trials
2017 Clinical Trials
20. The influence of humeral neck shaft angle and glenoid lateralization on range of motion in reverse shoulder arthroplasty. (PubMed)
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>