How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 6,465 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
41. The impact of body mass index on the wearable cardioverter defibrillator shock efficacy and patient wear time. (PubMed)
42. Can we safely decrease intensive care unit admissions for children with high grade isolated solid organ injuries? Using the shock index, pediatric age-adjusted and hematocrit to modify APSA admission guidelines. (PubMed)
43. Effect of Dexmedetomidine on Perfusion Index and Microcirculation in Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock Patients
2017 Clinical Trials
2017 Clinical Trials
45. The Shock Pulse Index and Its Application in the Fault Diagnosis of Rolling Element Bearings (PubMed)
46. Derivation and Validation of Shock Index as a parameter for Predicting Long-term Prognosis in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome (PubMed)
2017 Scientific reports
47. Determination of Normal Ranges of Shock Index and Other Haemodynamic Variables in the Immediate Postpartum Period: A Cohort Study. (PubMed)
2016 PLoS ONE Controlled trial quality: uncertain
48. Right Ventricular Dysfunction in Acute Myocardial Infarction Complicated by Cardiogenic Shock: A Hemodynamic Analysis of the Should We Emergently Revascularize Occluded Coronaries for Cardiogenic Shock (SHOCK) Trial and Registry. (PubMed)
2019 Journal of cardiac failure Controlled trial quality: uncertain
49. Does the Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock Early Management Bundle (SEP-1) Improve Survival in Septic Adults?
50. Restricted fluid bolus versus current practice in children with septic shock: the FiSh feasibility study and pilot RCT
2018 NIHR HTA programme
52. What is the clinical effectiveness of extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy or barbotage in the management of rotator cuff calcific tendinopathy?
2018 BMJ Best Practice
57. What is the clinical effectiveness of extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy or barbotage in the management of rotator cuff calcific tendinopathy?
58. Effectiveness and safety of procalcitonin evaluation for reducing mortality in adults with sepsis, severe sepsis or septic shock. (PubMed)
59. Is Shock Index a Valid Predictor of Mortality in Emergency Department Patients With Hypertension, Diabetes, High Age, or Receipt of β- or Calcium Channel Blockers? (PubMed)
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>