How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 45,580 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Do Corticosteroids Improve Mortality or Shock Reversal in Patients With Septic Shock? (SRS therapy)
2019 Dr Smith's ECG Blog
3. Effect of a Resuscitation Strategy Targeting Peripheral Perfusion Status vs Serum Lactate Levels on 28-Day Mortality Among Patients With Septic Shock: The ANDROMEDA-SHOCK Randomized Clinical Trial. (PubMed)
4. Intraaortic Balloon Pump in Cardiogenic Shock Complicating Acute Myocardial Infarction: Long-Term 6-Year Outcome of the Randomized IABP-SHOCK II Trial
2019 BMJ Best Practice
7. Age shock index, shock index, and modified shock index for predicting postintubation hypotension in the emergency department. (PubMed)
8. Does the Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock Early Management Bundle (SEP-1) Improve Survival in Septic Adults?
9. Restricted fluid bolus versus current practice in children with septic shock: the FiSh feasibility study and pilot RCT
2018 NIHR HTA programme
11. What is the clinical effectiveness of extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy or barbotage in the management of rotator cuff calcific tendinopathy?
12. Medical Follow-up and Discharge of Individuals Receiving Electric Shock or Blunt Trauma from Non-Lethal Weapons: Guidelines
13. Does the Addition of Vasopressin to Catecholamine Vasopressors Affect Outcomes in Patients With Distributive Shock?
14. Inotropic agents and vasodilator strategies for the treatment of cardiogenic shock or low cardiac output syndrome. (PubMed)
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>