How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 134 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Can the San Francisco Syncope Rule Predict Short-term Serious Outcomes in Patients Presenting With Syncope?
2018 FP Notebook
3. Validation of the San Francisco Syncope Rule in two hospital emergency departments in an Asian population (PubMed)
5. The San Francisco Syncope Rule did not accurately predict serious short-term outcome in patients with syncope
6. Validation of the San Francisco Syncope Rule in two hospital emergency departments in an Asian population. (PubMed)
2015 FP Notebook
8. What Is the Diagnostic Accuracy of Cardiac Biomarkers for the Prediction of Adverse Cardiac Events in Patients Presenting With Acute Syncope?
13. 2017 ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Patients With Syncope: Executive Summary: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines, and the Heart Rhythm Society
16. Comparison of existing syncope rules and newly proposed anatolian syncope rule to predict short-term serious outcomes after syncope in the Turkish population (PubMed)
17. Use of QT intervals for a more accurate diagnose of syncope and evaluation of syncope severity (PubMed)
18. San Francisco Syncope Rule, Osservatorio Epidemiologico sulla Sincope nel Lazio risk score, and clinical judgment in the assessment of short-term outcome of syncope. (PubMed)
19. Comparison of different risk stratification systems in predicting short-term serious outcome of syncope patients (PubMed)
2015 Dr Smith's ECG Blog
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>