How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 940 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
121. To Demonstrate the Relative Bioavailability Study of Promethazine HCl 50 mg Tablets Under Fasting Conditions
2009 Clinical Trials
122. Influence of promethazine on cardiac repolarisation: a double-blind, midazolam-controlled study. (PubMed)
123. Double-blind comparison of granisetron, promethazine, or a combination of both for the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting in females undergoing outpatient laparoscopies. (PubMed)
124. Comparison of inhalation of isopropyl alcohol vs promethazine in the treatment of postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) in patients identified as at high risk for developing PONV. (PubMed)
2009 AANA journal
127. Fluid and pharmacological agents for adhesion prevention after gynaecological surgery. (PubMed)
129. Use of Antipsychotics and/or Benzodiazepines as Rapid Tranquilization in In-Patients of Mental Facilities and Emergency Departments: A Review of the Clinical Effectiveness and Guidelines
130. Pruning Emtree: Does Focusing Embase Subject Headings Impact Search Strategy Precision and Sensitivity?
134. Is the Use of Haloperidol a Safe and Effective Method of Tranquilization for Patients With Psychosis-Induced Aggression or Agitation?
135. Prevention and Treatment of Anticipatory Nausea and Vomiting due to Chemotherapy in Pediatric Cancer Patients
136. The economic burden of inpatient care of depression in Poznan (Poland) and Kiel (Germany) in 2016. (PubMed)
2018 PLoS ONE
137. Clinical management of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy and hyperemesis gravidarum across primary and secondary care: a population based study. (PubMed)
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>