How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 63,511 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
121. 2017 ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Patients With Syncope: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society Full Text available with Trip Pro
122. Knowledge and Practices of Family and Emergency Physicians in Managing Nontraumatic Dental Conditions: A Case-based Survey. Full Text available with Trip Pro
123. For the management of Gout in UK Primary Care: is nurse-led management more effective than GP-led management?
124. What approaches to performance management and performance appraisal in the workplace are effective for improving organisation outcomes or staff attitudes to the process?
125. Surviving Sepsis Campaign: Guidelines on the Management of Critically Ill Adults with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
127. Covid-19: Clinical guide for the management of people with alcohol dependence during the coronavirus pandemic
128. What is known about the spread and management of COVID-19 in non-health workplaces, including workplaces where light-touch services are offered such as government administration offices (e.g., Service Canada or Service Ontario) and social services (e.g.,
129. Medicines Management
132. Effectiveness of interventions to manage acute malnutrition in children under five years of age in low- and middle-income countries Full Text available with Trip Pro
134. Qualitative study?other: General practice nurses report minimal support as one obstacle to implementing self-management strategies for long-term conditions
2019 CPG Infobase
138. The Canadian Association of Radiologists (CAR) and the Canadian Society on Thoracic Radiology (CSTR) Recommendations on COVID-19 Management in Imaging Departments
139. Addressing therapeutic questions to help Canadian physicians optimize COPD management for their patients during the Covid-19 pandemic
140. Addressing therapeutic questions to help Canadian physicians optimize asthma management for their patients during the Covid-19 pandemic
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>