How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 6,702 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
6. What is the clinical and cost effectiveness of rapid antigen detection tests (RADTs) for Group A Streptococcal (GAS) infection in patients with acute sore throat in primary care?
7. An Instrument for Rating Quality of Life Related to Sore Throat in Patients Suffering from Acute Pharyngitis or Tonsillitis Full Text available with Trip Pro
2018 Materia socio-medica
8. Postoperative Sore Throat in Children: Comparison Between Two Supraglottic Devices, AmbuÂ® AuraOnceâ„¢ Laryngeal Mask Airway (LMA) and I-GelÂ®.
2017 Clinical Trials
9. Nonrheumatic myopericarditis post acute streptococcal pharyngitis: An uncommon cause of sore throat with ST segment elevation. (Abstract)
11. Causes of sore throat after intubation: a prospective observational study of multiple anaesthesia variables. (Abstract)
12. Eosinophilic oesophagitis: an insidious but treatable cause of sore throat Full Text available with Trip Pro
13. Efficacy of gummy lozenges containing erysimum as ancillary treatment in children with sore throat. (Abstract)
2019 Minerva pediatrica Controlled trial quality: uncertain
14. Preoperative ketamine nebulization attenuates the incidence and severity of postoperative sore throat: A randomized controlled clinical trial. Full Text available with Trip Pro
2019 Saudi journal of anaesthesia Controlled trial quality: predicted high
15. Influence of intraoperative sevoflurane or desflurane on postoperative sore throat: a prospective randomized study. (Abstract)
2019 Journal of anesthesia Controlled trial quality: uncertain
18. A Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of a Benzocaine Lozenge for Treatment of Sore Throat.
2018 Clinical Trials
19. The influence of high-dose intraoperative remifentanil on postoperative sore throat: a prospective randomized study: A CONSORT compliant article. Full Text available with Trip Pro
2018 Medicine Controlled trial quality: uncertain
20. Primary Laryngeal Blastomycosis: Diagnostic Challenges and Advances in a Rare Cause of Laryngitis. (Abstract)
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>