How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 8,495 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
8,495 results for Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Enhancements to angioplasty for peripheral arterial occlusive disease: systematic review, cost-effectiveness assessment and expected value of information analysis
3. Risk of peripheral arterial occlusive disease in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. A nationwide population-based cohort study
4. Influence of peripheral vascular calcification on efficiency of screening tests for peripheral arterial occlusive disease in diabetes-a cross-sectional study
5. Risk of Peripheral Artery Occlusive Disease in Patients with Vertigo, Tinnitus, or Sudden Deafness: A Secondary Case-Control Analysis of a Nationwide, Population-Based Health Claims Database.
PLoS ONE2016 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
6. Arterial spin labeling perfusion cardiovascular magnetic resonance of the calf in peripheral arterial disease: cuff occlusion hyperemia vs exercise.
7. Association of Far-Infrared Radiation Therapy and Ankle-Brachial Index of Patients on Hemodialysis with Peripheral Artery Occlusive Disease.
8. Cataract increases the risk of peripheral artery occlusive disease: A nationwide population-based cohort study with propensity score.
9. The AST/ALT (De-Ritis) ratio: A novel marker for critical limb ischemia in peripheral arterial occlusive disease patients.
10. Systematic review and meta-analysis: Prospective studies show that magnetic resonance angiography has high sensitivity and specificity for clinically relevant arterial steno-occlusions in adults with peripheral arterial disease symptoms
11. Hemodialysis Is Associated With Increased Peripheral Artery Occlusive Disease Risk Among Patients With End-Stage Renal Disease: A Nationwide Population-Based Cohort Study.
12. Meta-analysis: accuracy of contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance angiography for assessing steno-occlusions in peripheral arterial disease
13. Factors influencing prehospital delay time among patients with peripheral arterial occlusive disease.
14. Cilostazol attenuates the severity of peripheral arterial occlusive disease in patients with type 2 diabetes: the role of plasma soluble receptor for advanced glycation end-products.
15. Graz Critical Limb Ischemia Score: A Risk Score for Critical Limb Ischemia in Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease.
16. Magnesium Oral Supplementation to Reduce Pain Inpatients With Severe Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease
17. Risk of Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: A Nationwide Population-Based Cohort Study.
18. MAGnesium-oral supplementation to reduce PAin in patients with severe PERipheral arterial occlusive disease: the MAG-PAPER randomised clinical trial protocol.
19. Sites of Peripheral Artery Occlusive Disease as a Predictor for All-Cause and Cardiovascular Mortality in Chronic Hemodialysis
PloS one2015 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
20. Risks of peripheral arterial occlusive disease in patients with obstructive sleep apnea: a population-based case-control study.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>