How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 150 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
2. Evaluation of photodynamic therapy in pericoronitis: Protocol of randomized, controlled, double-blind study. (PubMed)
2019 Medicine Controlled trial quality: uncertain
2018 Clinical Trials
2018 Clinical Trials
6. Clinical and histological evaluation of the efficacy of antimicrobial photodynamic therapy used in addition to antibiotic therapy in pericoronitis treatment. (PubMed)
2018 Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy Controlled trial quality: uncertain
7. The Effects of Active Surveillance Protocol on Long Term Quality of Life in Patients With Mild Pericoronitis
2017 Clinical Trials
8. Multiple pericoronal radiolucencies affecting the four dental quadrants: dentigerous cysts? (PubMed)
2018 FP Notebook
11. Effectiveness of green tea mouthwash in comparison to chlorhexidine mouthwash in patients with acute pericoronitis: a randomized clinical trial. (PubMed)
2014 International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Controlled trial quality: uncertain
12. [Systematic review on control of swelling and trismus after extraction of impacted mandibular third molar by dexamethasone pericoronal injection].
13. [Systematic review on control of swelling and trismus after extraction of impacted mandibular third molar by dexamethasone pericoronal injection].
2013 Clinical Trials
2015 FP Notebook
17. Effects of low-level laser therapy as an adjunct to standard therapy in acute pericoronitis, and its impact on oral health-related quality of life.
18. Dental abscess
2018 BMJ Best Practice
19. Dental Management of Pediatric Patients Receiving Chemotherapy, Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation, and/or Radiation Therapy
20. Surgical removal versus retention for the management of asymptomatic disease-free impacted wisdom teeth. (PubMed)
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>