How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 32,003 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
32,003 results for Pediatric Emergency Care by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Emergency Medical Services Provider Pediatric Adverse Event Rate Varies by Call Origin Pediatric Emergency Care.
2. Experience With a Care Process Model in the Evaluation of Pediatric Musculoskeletal Infections in a Pediatric Emergency Department.
3. Precision Medicine With Point-of-Care Ultrasound: The Future of Personalized Pediatric Emergency Care.
4. Pediatric emergency care capacity in a low-resource setting: An assessment of district hospitals in Rwanda.
6. System Stresses in 2 Pediatric Emergency Departments and 2 Pediatric Urgent Care Centers During the 2014 Enterovirus-D68 Outbreak.
7. Emergency Point-of-Care Ultrasound Diagnosis of Diaphragmatic Hernia in the Pediatric Emergency Department.
8. Diagnosis of an Intraventricular Cyst Using Point-of-Care Cranial Ultrasound in the Pediatric Emergency Department.
9. Evaluating the Impact of the Healthy Beginnings System of Care Model on Pediatric Emergency Department Utilization.
11. Point-of-Care Ultrasound Use to Differentiate Hematoma and Sarcoma of the Thigh in the Pediatric Emergency Department.
13. Intranasal Analgesia and Sedation in Pediatric Emergency Care-A Prospective Observational Study on the Implementation of an Institutional Protocol in a Tertiary Children's Hospital.
14. Variation in Pediatric Care Between Academic and Nonacademic US Emergency Departments, 1995-2010.
15. Pediatric Care Provided at Urgent Care Centers in the United States: Compliance With Recommendations for Emergency Preparedness.
17. Emergency Point-of-Care Ultrasound Detection of Papilledema in the Pediatric Emergency Department.
18. Emergency Point-of-Care Ultrasound Assessment of Whiteout Lung in the Pediatric Emergency Department.
19. CARES: Improving the Care and Disposition of Psychiatric Patients in the Pediatric Emergency Department.
20. Evaluation and Monitoring of a Child With Hydrocarbon Pneumonitis Using Point-of-Care Lung Ultrasound in the Pediatric Emergency Department.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>