How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 2,703 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
2,703 results for Newborn Resuscitation by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Standardised formal resuscitation training programmes for reducing mortality and morbidity in newborn infants
8. Epinephrine for the resuscitation of apparently stillborn or extremely bradycardic newborn infants
9. Epinephrine for the resuscitation of apparently stillborn or extremely bradycardic newborn infants
11. Cost analysis of large-scale implementation of the 'Helping Babies Breathe' newborn resuscitation-training program in Tanzania.
12. Emergency Video Telemedicine Consultation for Newborn Resuscitations: The Mayo Clinic Experience.
14. Return of spontaneous Circulation Is Not Affected by Different Chest Compression Rates Superimposed with Sustained Inflations during Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation in Newborn Piglets.
15. Improvements in newborn care and newborn resuscitation following a quality improvement program at scale: results from a before and after study in Tanzania.
BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth2014 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
16. Assessing self-efficacy of frontline providers to perform newborn resuscitation in a low-resource setting.
17. The effect of resuscitation in 100% oxygen on brain injury in a newborn rat model of severe hypoxic-ischaemic encephalopathy.
19. Basic newborn care and neonatal resuscitation: a multi-country analysis of health system bottlenecks and potential solutions.
BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth2015 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
20. Prevalence of systemic air-embolism after prolonged cardiopulmonary resuscitation in newborns: A pilot study.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>