How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 97 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Design of Two Alternative Routes for the Synthesis of Naftifine and Analogues as Potential Antifungal Agents (PubMed)
2. Reversible naftifine-induced carotenoid depigmentation in Rhodotorula mucilaginosa (A. JÃ¶rg.) F.C. Harrison causing onychomycosis (PubMed)
2017 Scientific reports
3. Efficacy and Safety of Naftifine HCl Cream 2% in the Treatment of Pediatric Subjects With Tinea Corporis. (PubMed)
To evaluate the efficacy and safety of two-weeks once daily application of naftifine (...) cream 2% in the treatment of tinea corporis among pediatric subjects.
At baseline, 231 subjects were randomly assigned 1:1 to naftifine cream 2% (n=116) and vehicle (n=115). Treatment effect consisting of mycologic determination (KOH and dermatophyte cultures) and scoring of clinical symptom severity was evaluated at baseline, week 2 (end of treatment) and week 3. Efficacy was analyzed in 181 subjects (n=88, naftifine; n=93, vehicle) with a positive baseline dermatophyte culture and KOH for whom
4. Colloidal nanocarriers for the enhanced cutaneous delivery of naftifine: characterization studies and in vitro and in vivo evaluations (PubMed)
2018 FP Notebook
2015 Clinical Trials
7. Naftifine Hydrochloride Gel 2%: An Effective Topical Treatment for Moccasin-Type Tinea Pedis. (PubMed)
8. Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Naftifine Hydrochloride Gel 2% and NaftinÂ® Gel 2% in Tinea Pedis
2015 Clinical Trials
10. Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Naftifine Hydrochloride Cream 2% and NaftinÂ® Cream 2% in Patients With Tinea Pedis
2014 Clinical Trials
11. Efficacy and safety of naftifine HCl Gel 2% in the treatment of interdigital and moccasin type tinea pedis: pooled results from two multicenter, randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled trials.
13. Efficacy and Safety of Naftifine HCl Gel 2% in the Treatment of Interdigital and Moccasin Type Tinea Pedis: Pooled Results from Two Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Trials.
14. Evaluate the Clinical Equivalence of Two Naftifine HCl 1% Creams in Patients With Interdigital Tinea Pedis
2012 Clinical Trials
2015 FP Notebook
16. A randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled efficacy and safety study of naftifine 2% cream in the treatment of tinea pedis. (PubMed)
17. A double-blind, randomized, vehicle-controlled study evaluating the efficacy and safety of naftifine 2% cream in tinea cruris. (PubMed)
20. Mutation in the Squalene epoxidase gene of <i>Trichophyton interdigitale</i> and <i>Trichophyton rubrum</i> associated with allylamine resistance. (PubMed)
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>