How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 80,873 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
80,873 results for Medical Documentation by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Medical documentation: part of the solution, or part of the problem? A narrative review of the literature on the time spent on and value of medical documentation.
2. Survey: The majority of hospitalised elderly people at high risk of dying have thought about end-of-life care, though documentation of preferences in medical records may be lacking
3. Association of Arrhythmia-Related Genetic Variants With Phenotypes Documented in Electronic Medical Records.
5. Medical Student Documentation in the Emergency Department in the Electronic Health Record Era-A National Survey.
6. Justifications for coercive care in child and adolescent psychiatry, a content analysis of medical documentation in Sweden.
7. Inappropriate documentation of heparin allergy in the medical record because of misdiagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia: frequency and consequences.
8. Code status documentation in the electronic medical record for patients with stage IV pancreatic cancer.
9. Structured clinical documentation in the electronic medical record to improve quality and to support practice-based research in epilepsy.
10. Feasibility Study of Interventions to Reduce Medication Omissions Without Documentation: Recall and Check Study.
12. Impact of formal teaching on medical documentation by interns in an emergency department in a Queensland teaching hospital.
13. Mass Gathering Medical Care: Resource Document for the National Association of EMS Physicians Position Statement.
14. Review article: Potential of medical scribes to allay the burden of documentation and enhance efficiency in Australian emergency departments.
15. Analysis of Documentation Speed Using Web-Based Medical Speech Recognition Technology: Randomized Controlled Trial.
16. Impact of a New Medical Record System for Emergency Departments Designed to Accelerate Clinical Documentation: A Crossover Study.
17. Validation of colonoscopic findings from a structured endoscopic documentation database against manually collected medical records data.
18. Training in client-centeredness enhances occupational therapist documentation on goal setting and client participation in goal setting in the medical records of people with stroke.
19. A descriptive exploratory study of how admissions caused by medication-related harm are documented within inpatients' medical records.
BMC Health Services Research2014 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
20. Documented electronic medical record-based pain intensity scores at a tertiary pediatric medical center: a cohort analysis.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>