How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 39,997 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
61. Mental health problems in people with learning disabilities: prevention, assessment and management
62. What combined commissioning, practice and service delivery models are most effective in meeting the health, social care and education needs (including changing and evolving needs) of disabled children and young people with severe complex needs?
63. What are the most effective models of health, social care and education services working together to prepare disabled children and young people with severe complex needs for employment?
64. Patient Narratives as a Teaching Tool: A Pilot Study of First-Year Medical Students and Patient Educators Affected by Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities. (Abstract)
2018 Teaching and learning in medicine Controlled trial quality: uncertain
65. Socioeconomic differences in the benefits of structured physical activity compared with health education on the prevention of major mobility disability in older adults: the LIFE study. Full Text available with Trip Pro
2018 Journal of epidemiology and community health Controlled trial quality: uncertain
66. What combined health, social care and education service delivery arrangements can best provide for the needs of disabled children and young people with severe complex needs on a palliative or advance care plan, and for the needs of their families and care
67. A systematic review of interventions promoting parental involvement in the education of school-aged children with disabilities
68. The effectiveness of bullying interventions for students with special educational needs and disability (SEND): a systematic review
69. Perspectives of children with disabilities about their experiences in inclusive education: A meta-aggregative review
70. The impact of combining pain neuroscience education with physical activity interventions on pain and disability for chronic pain patients compared to physical activity alone: a systematic review and meta-analysis
71. What is the impact of including education with combined health and social care support models and frameworks on transition from children's to adults' services for disabled children and young people with severe complex needs?
72. What are the most effective practices (for example, communication and information management) to enable health, social care and education services to work together to involve disabled children and young people with severe complex needs in understanding, p
73. What are the most effective combined approaches to identifying, assessing and monitoring the health, social care and education needs (including changing needs) of disabled children and young people with severe complex needs?
74. Educational Disabilities Among Children Born With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome. Full Text available with Trip Pro
75. Group-based psychological interventions to improve mental well-being outcomes for students with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND): a systematic review
76. Education of children with disabilities in New Delhi: When does exclusion occur? Full Text available with Trip Pro
2017 PLoS ONE
77. Pain, fatigue and functional disability are associated with higher educational needs in systemic sclerosis: a cross-sectional study Full Text available with Trip Pro
78. The role of parental education in child disability in China from 1987 to 2006. Full Text available with Trip Pro
2017 PLoS ONE
79. A comprehensive sexual health care program for educable intellectually disabled adolescent girls: protocol for a mixed methods study Full Text available with Trip Pro
2018 Reproductive health
80. Integration experiences of student and qualified nurses with disabilities who graduated from selected KwaZulu-Natal nursing education institutions: An exploratory case study Full Text available with Trip Pro
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>