How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 39,527 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
61. Does ethnicity and education influence preoperative disability and expectations in patients undergoing total knee arthroplasty? Full Text available with Trip Pro
62. Perspectives on Inclusive Education of Preschool Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Developmental Disabilities in Iran Full Text available with Trip Pro
63. Pain, fatigue and functional disability are associated with higher educational needs in systemic sclerosis: a cross-sectional study Full Text available with Trip Pro
64. Case Study: Degree of Integration of Disability Rights Into Allied Health Professional Education Full Text available with Trip Pro
65. Education of children with disabilities in New Delhi: When does exclusion occur? Full Text available with Trip Pro
2017 PLoS ONE
66. The role of parental education in child disability in China from 1987 to 2006. Full Text available with Trip Pro
2017 PLoS ONE
67. Non-completion of secondary education and early disability in Norway: geographic patterns, individual and community risks. Full Text available with Trip Pro
2018 BMC Public Health
68. Protocol for a randomised controlled trial to evaluate the effectiveness of the 'Care for Stroke' intervention in India: a smartphone-enabled, carer-supported, educational intervention for management of disabilities following stroke. Full Text available with Trip Pro
2018 BMJ open Controlled trial quality: predicted high
69. Effectiveness of yoga and educational intervention on disability, anxiety, depression, and pain in people with CLBP: A randomized controlled trial. (Abstract)
2018 Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice Controlled trial quality: uncertain
70. Exercise and Pain Neuroscience Education for Patients With Neck Pain: Impact on Pain and Disability
2018 Clinical Trials
71. What combined commissioning, practice and service delivery models are most effective in meeting the health, social care and education needs (including changing and evolving needs) of disabled children and young people with severe complex needs?
72. What are the most effective models of health, social care and education services working together to prepare disabled children and young people with severe complex needs for employment?
73. What is the impact of including education with combined health and social care support models and frameworks on transition from children's to adults' services for disabled children and young people with severe complex needs?
74. What are the most effective practices (for example, communication and information management) to enable health, social care and education services to work together to involve disabled children and young people with severe complex needs in understanding, p
75. What are the most effective combined approaches to identifying, assessing and monitoring the health, social care and education needs (including changing needs) of disabled children and young people with severe complex needs?
76. Perspectives of children with disabilities about their experiences in inclusive education: A meta-aggregative review
77. The impact of combining pain neuroscience education with physical activity interventions on pain and disability for chronic pain patients compared to physical activity alone: a systematic review and meta-analysis
78. What combined health, social care and education service delivery arrangements can best provide for the needs of disabled children and young people with severe complex needs on a palliative or advance care plan, and for the needs of their families and care
79. Test-Retest Reliability and Minimal Detectable Change of Randomized Dichotic Digits in Learning-Disabled Children: Implications for Dichotic Listening Training. (Abstract)
80. Qualitative synthesis: Formal carers providing end-of-life care and bereavement support to people with intellectual disabilities have unmet learning needs
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>