How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 25 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Kombucha Tea
2018 FP Notebook
2. In vitro activity of kombucha tea ethyl acetate fraction against Malassezia species isolated from seborrhoeic dermatitis (Full text)
4. Determination of Ethanol Content in Kombucha Products by Gas Chromatography with Flame Ionization Detection: A Multilaboratory Study. (PubMed)
5. Bee Collected Pollen with Enhanced Health Benefits, Produced by Fermentation with a Kombucha Consortium (Full text)
6. Evaluation of physicochemical properties and antioxidant activities of kombucha â€œTea Fungusâ€ during extended periods of fermentation (Full text)
7. Draft Genome Sequence of Komagataeibacter rhaeticus Strain AF1, a High Producer of Cellulose, Isolated from Kombucha Tea (Full text)
8. Kombucha Tea
2015 FP Notebook
9. Hypoglycemic and antilipidemic properties of kombucha tea in alloxan-induced diabetic rats. (Full text)
10. Is kombucha tea effective in boosting the immune system, improving digestion and preventing/treating cancer?
2009 TRIP Answers
11. Is kombucha tea effective in boosting the immune system, improving digestion and preventing/treating cancer?
2009 TRIP Answers
12. What is kombucha tea and is there any evidence to support the claim it boosts the immune system, aids digestion and is beneficial to patients with cancer?
2008 TRIP Answers
2018 The BMJ Blog
2017 The BMJ Blog
2017 Respectful Insolence
2016 CEBM blog
18. Effect of polyethelene oxide on the thermal degradation of cellulose biofilm â€“ Low cost material for soft tissue repair in dentistry (Full text)
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>