How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 4,983 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
261. Management of Patients on Non?Vitamin K Antagonist Oral Anticoagulants in the Acute Care and Periprocedural Setting: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association Full Text available with Trip Pro
262. 2017 AHA/ACC/HRS Guideline for Management of Patients With Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Hea Full Text available with Trip Pro
263. Clinical Practice Parameters for Hemodynamic Support of Pediatric and Neonatal Septic Shock Full Text available with Trip Pro
265. Edoxaban for preventing stroke and systemic embolism in people with non-valvular atrial fibrillation
274. Seborrhoeic dermatitis: What over-the-counter products are available for the treatment of seborrhoeic dermatitis?
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>