How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 365 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
2018 FP Notebook
2. Efficacy of additional topical betamethasone in persistent cystoid macular oedema after carbonic anhydrase inhibitor treatments in retinitis pigmentosa (PubMed)
3. Meta-analysis of Î±2-adrenergic agonists versus carbonic anhydrase inhibitors as adjunctive therapy.
2015 FP Notebook
5. Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors and osmotic agents in glaucoma. Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors. (PubMed)
6. Costs and persistence of carbonic anhydrase inhibitor versus alpha-2 agonists, associated with beta-blockers, in glaucoma and ocular hypertension: an analysis of the UK-GPRD database
7. Meta-analysis of Î±2-adrenergic agonists versus carbonic anhydrase inhibitors as adjunctive therapy.
8. Oral versus topical carbonic anhydrase inhibitors in ocular hypertension after scleral tunnel cataract surgery. (PubMed)
2011 Clinical ophthalmology (Auckland, N.Z.) Controlled trial quality: uncertain
9. Effect of a Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitor (Diamox) on Intra-Ocular Pressure of Rabbits and Cats (PubMed)
10. SPECIFICITY AND COMPARATIVE ACTIVITY OF THE CARBONIC ANHYDRASE INHIBITORS NEPTAZANE AND DIAMOX ON ANIMAL AND HUMAN EYES (PubMed)
11. AVOIDANCE OF SIDE-REACTIONS AND LOSS OF DRUG EFFICACY DURING LONG-TERM ADMINISTRATION OF CARBONIC ANHYDRASE INHIBITORS BY CONCOMITANT SUPPLEMENTAL ELECTROLYTE ADMINISTRATION (PubMed)
12. Can Acetazolamide be used to reduce the intraocular pressure rise from Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery?
13. Effect of Topical Hypotensive Medications for Preventing Intraocular Pressure Increase after Cataract Surgery in Eyes with Glaucoma. (PubMed)
2019 American Journal of Ophthalmology Controlled trial quality: uncertain
14. EFFECT OF INTRAOCULAR PRESSURE-LOWERING MEDICATIONS ON NEOVASCULAR AGE-RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION TREATMENT OUTCOMES IN THE COMPARISON OF AGE-RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION TREATMENT TRIALS. (PubMed)
15. Effect of Fixed Brinzolamide-brimonidine Combination on Intraocular Pressure After Phacoemulsification
2018 Clinical Trials
2017 Clinical Trials
2017 Clinical Trials
19. Twenty-Four-Hour Variation of Intraocular Pressure in Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma Treated with Triple Eye Drops (PubMed)
20. Different Glaucoma Treatments Effect on Intraocular Pressure Fluctuation With Postural Change in Eyes With Open-angle Glaucoma
2016 Clinical Trials
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>