How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 784 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
109. Postpartum women living with HIV: Challenges related to retention in care, treatment adherence, and mental health
112. What is the evidence on the methods, frameworks and indicators used to evaluate health literacy policies, programmes and interventions at the regional, national and organizational levels?
113. WHO consolidated guideline on self-care interventions for health: sexual and reproductive health and rights
115. Appropriate prescribing of psychotropic medication for non-cognitive symptoms in people with dementia
118. Clinical practice guideline on peri- and postoperative care of arteriovenous fistulas and grafts for haemodialysis in adults (Full text)
120. Long-Term Drug Therapy and Drug Holidays for Osteoporosis Fracture Prevention: A Systematic Review
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>