How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 784 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
41. What evidence is available on the organisation of palliative care services during COVID-19 (or previous pandemics)?
44. Are there risk factors and preventative interventions for acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) in COVID-19?
47. CCS/CHFS Heart Failure Guidelines: Clinical Trial Update on Functional Mitral Regurgitation, SGLT2 Inhibitors, ARNI in HFpEF, and Tafamidis in Amyloidosis (Full text)
51. Canadian Cardiovascular Society Position Statement on Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) and Related Disorders of Chronic Orthostatic Intolerance (Full text)
52. Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Cardiac Transplant Network Position Statement on Heart Transplantation: Patient Eligibility, Selection, and Post-Transplantation Care (Full text)
58. ASTRO Guideline on Definitive and Postoperative Radiation Therapy for Basal and Squamous Cell Cancers of the Skin
59. Impact of financial inclusion in low? and middle?income countries: A systematic review of reviews (Full text)
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>