How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 5,988 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Antihemophilic factor VIII (recombinant, B-domain truncated), PEGylated (Esperoct) - hemophilia A (congenital factor VIII deficiency)
2. Antifibrinolytic therapy for preventing oral bleeding in patients with haemophilia or Von Willebrand disease undergoing minor oral surgery or dental extractions. Full Text available with Trip Pro
7. Emicizumab (Hemlibra) in haemophilia A. A first-choice preventive treatment for patients with factor VIII inhibitors
8. Emicizumab (Hemlibra) - hemophilia A (congenital factor VIII deficiency) patients with factor VIII inhibitors as routine prophylaxis to prevent bleeding or reduce the frequency of bleeding episodes.
10. Antihemophilic factor (recombinant, B-domain deleted, PEGylated) (Jivi) - for use in previously treated adults and adolescents (?12 years of age) with hemophilia A (congenital factor VIII deficiency)
11. Pro-coagulant haemostatic factors for the prevention and treatment of bleeding in people without haemophilia. Full Text available with Trip Pro
2018 BMJ Best Practice
15. Rurioctocog alfa pegol (haemophilia A) - Benefit assessment according to §35a Social Code Book V
16. Emicizumab for routine prophylaxis, to prevent bleeding or reduce frequency of bleeding episodes in patients with haemophilia A (congenital factor VIII deficiency), with factor VIII inhibitors
18. Recombinant Human Coagulation Factor IX-FC Fusion Protein (rFIXFc) (ALPROLIX) - hemophilia B (congenital factor IX deficiency or Christmas disease)
19. Emicizumab (Hemlibra) - To prevent or reduce the frequency of bleeding episodes in adult and pediatric patients with hemophilia A who have developed antibodies called Factor VIII (FVIII) inhibitors.
2017 DynaMed Plus
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>