How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 5,291 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
5,291 results for Heat Related Illness by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Predicting Hospitalization for Heat-Related Illness at the Census-Tract Level: Accuracy of a Generic Heat Vulnerability Index in Phoenix, Arizona (USA)
Environmental health perspectives2015 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
2. Heated Hatha Yoga to Target Cortisol Reactivity to Stress and Affective Eating in Women at Risk for Obesity-Related Illnesses: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
7. Identification of barriers to the prevention and treatment of heat-related illness in Latino farmworkers using activity-oriented, participatory rural appraisal focus group methods.
BMC Public Health2013 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
9. The Effects of Temperature on Heat-related Illness According to the Characteristics of Patients During the Summer of 2012 in the Republic of Korea
10. Environmental Conditions and the Occurrence of Exertional Heat Illnesses and Exertional Heat Stroke at the Falmouth Road Race
Journal of athletic training2014 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
12. Age-related differences in heat loss capacity occur under both dry and humid heat stress conditions
Journal of Applied Physiology2014 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
13. Increased extracellular heat shock protein 90α in severe sepsis and SIRS associated with multiple organ failure and related to acute inflammatory-metabolic stress response in children.
14. Workers' perceptions of climate change related extreme heat exposure in South Australia: a cross-sectional survey.
BMC Public Health2016 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
JAMA2014 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
19. Elevation of cardiac troponin I during non-exertional heat-related illnesses in the context of a heatwave
Critical Care2010 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
20. The diagnosis and emergency care of heat related illness and sunburn in athletes: A retrospective case series
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>