How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 1,846 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
165. Canadian Association of Gastroenterology Clinical Practice Guideline for the Management of Luminal Crohn’s Disease
166. What is the evidence on the methods, frameworks and indicators used to evaluate health literacy policies, programmes and interventions at the regional, national and organizational levels?
167. What are the roles of intercultural mediators in health care and what is the evidence on their contributions and effectiveness in improving accessibility and quality of care for refugees and migrants in the WHO European Region?
168. WHO consolidated guideline on self-care interventions for health: sexual and reproductive health and rights
169. Substance use disorders in pregnancy: clinical, ethical, and research imperatives of the opioid epidemic Full Text available with Trip Pro
171. Pharmacological Management of Osteoporosis in Postmenopausal Women Full Text available with Trip Pro
172. Global Vascular Guidelines for patients with chronic limb-threatening ischemia Full Text available with Trip Pro
174. Clinical practice guideline on peri- and postoperative care of arteriovenous fistulas and grafts for haemodialysis in adults Full Text available with Trip Pro
176. Long-Term Drug Therapy and Drug Holidays for Osteoporosis Fracture Prevention: A Systematic Review
180. The economic evaluation of early intervention with Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha treatments in pediatric Crohn's disease
2019 SickKids Reports
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>