How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 542 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
461. In Vitro Antihepadnaviral Activities of Combinations of Penciclovir, Lamivudine, and Adefovir Full Text available with Trip Pro
462. Cross-Resistance Testing of Antihepadnaviral Compounds Using Novel Recombinant Baculoviruses Which Encode Drug-Resistant Strains of Hepatitis B Virus Full Text available with Trip Pro
463. In Vitro Susceptibilities of Wild-Type or Drug-Resistant Hepatitis B Virus to (âˆ’)-Î²-d-2,6-Diaminopurine Dioxolane and 2â€²-Fluoro-5-Methyl-Î²-l-Arabinofuranosyluracil Full Text available with Trip Pro
465. Necrotising herpetic retinopathy in patients with advance HIV disease. Full Text available with Trip Pro
467. Profiling penciclovir susceptibility and prevalence of resistance of herpes simplex virus isolates across eleven clinical trials. (Abstract)
2003 Archives of virology Controlled trial quality: uncertain
468. Lamivudine as first- and second-line treatment of hepatitis B infection after liver transplantation. (Abstract)
2000 Transplant international : official journal of the European Society for Organ Transplantation Controlled trial quality: uncertain
469. Factors associated with hepatitis B virus DNA breakthrough in patients receiving prolonged lamivudine therapy. (Abstract)
2001 Hepatology Controlled trial quality: uncertain
470. The role of antivirals in the management of neuropathic pain in the older patient with herpes zoster. (Abstract)
2003 Drugs & Aging
473. Progress in meeting today's demands in genital herpes: an overview of current management. (Abstract)
474. Fatal hepatitis B reactivation following discontinuation of nucleoside analogues for chronic hepatitis B. Full Text available with Trip Pro
475. Systemic acyclovir reaction subsequent to acyclovir contact allergy: which systemic antiviral drug should then be used? (Abstract)
2003 Contact Dermatitis
476. Characterization of hepatitis B virus surface antigen and polymerase mutations in liver transplant recipients pre- and post-transplant. (Abstract)
478. Is there any evidence for the use of famciclovir in cutaneous H Simplex infections ie H Labialis?
2006 TRIP Answers
479. If a rugby player is getting recurrent attacks of scrumpox currently treated with Famciclovir 750mg daily for 1 week - is there evidence for the benefits of more longterm prophylactic antivirals?
2006 TRIP Answers
480. Is there any evidence that use of aciclovir/famciclovir reduces the risk of postherpetic neuralgia after shingles?
2008 TRIP Answers
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>