How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 552 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
362. Acyclovir to prevent reactivation of varicella zoster virus (herpes zoster) in multiple myeloma patients receiving bortezomib therapy. (PubMed)
363. Famciclovir treatment options for patients with frequent outbreaks of recurrent genital herpes: the RELIEF trial. (PubMed)
2008 Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology Controlled trial quality: uncertain
364. Single-day, patient-initiated famciclovir therapy versus 3-day valacyclovir regimen for recurrent genital herpes: a randomized, double-blind, comparative trial. (PubMed)
2008 Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America Controlled trial quality: predicted high
365. 2-day versus 5-day famciclovir as treatment of recurrences of genital herpes: results of the FaST study. (PubMed)
2008 Sexual health Controlled trial quality: uncertain
2006 CPG Infobase
376. Economic evaluation of antiviral therapy for the treatment of herpes zoster in immunocompetent adults
377. Can you have Herpes zoster without a rash? Can you have zoster with atypical lesions - bumps but not blisters? When (if at all) is it appropriate to treat such a case with aciclovir?
2007 TRIP Answers
2006 TRIP Answers
379. Is there any preventative action or treatment which helps with recurrent facial cold sores? Are any investigations indicated?
2006 TRIP Answers
380. What evidence is there for using prophylactic aciclovir for recurrent herpes simplex, on the face or gentials?
2004 TRIP Answers
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>