How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 11,359 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
11,359 results for FAST Exam by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Should we perform a FAST exam in haemodynamically stable patients presenting after blunt abdominal injury: a retrospective cohort study.
2. Are Live Ultrasound Models Replaceable? Traditional versus Simulated Education Module for FAST Exam.
3. FAST Exam Versus CT Scan in the Diagnosis of Interperitoneal Injury in a Hemodynamically Stable Patient With Blunt Abdominal Trauma: A Systematic Review.
7. BE-FAST (Balance, Eyes, Face, Arm, Speech, Time): Reducing the Proportion of Strokes Missed Using the FAST Mnemonic.
Iranian Journal of Radiology2014 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
11. Effect of Slow Release Hydrocortisone on Fed & Fasting Volunteers; Immediate Release on Fasting Only
12. Relative Bioavailability Study in Healthy Subjects Comparing 2 Dry Powder Oral Suspensions of Rivaroxaban Under Fasting and 20 mg of an Oral Suspension of Rivaroxaban Under Fed Conditions to 10 mg of an Immediate Release Tablet Under Fasting Conditions
16. Whole-body staging of female patients with recurrent pelvic malignancies: Ultra-fast 18F-FDG PET/MRI compared to 18F-FDG PET/CT and CT.
18. Effect of Ramadan fasting on body weight and composition in healthy adult non-athletes: a systematic review and meta-analysis
PLoS ONE2016 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>