How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 4,343 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
3. Evidence map of physical activity and exercise interventions for the treatment of chronic diseases
4. In adults with chronic low back pain, are core stability exercises more effective in improving function and decreasing pain compared to a general exercise programme?
5. Randomised controlled trial: Nurse-led home exercise programme improves physical function for people receiving haemodialysis
6. In adults with chronic anterior knee pain are Vastus Medialis Oblique (VMO) strengthening exercises alone more effective in reducing pain and improving function than general lower limb strengthening exercises?
7. Health promotion and public health: Is exercise and yoga a panacea for recovery from sexual violence?: knowing the risks and benefits of yoga and exercise is important
8. Effective Interventions Involving Physical Therapy and Oral Exercises to Reduce Symptoms Associated with TMD
9. Randomised controlled trial: High-intensity exercise offers no additional benefit to moderate-intensity exercise in reducing liver fat in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
10. WHO simulation exercise manual: a practical guide and tool for planning, conducting and evaluating simulation exercises for outbreaks and public health emergency preparedness and response
11. What is the efficacy and safety of rapid exercise tests for exertional desaturation in covid-19?
12. What questions are priority areas for primary care during the COVID-19 pandemic? A rapid question generation and prioritisation exercise
13. What are the methods for improving mental or physical health after a transition from unemployment to employment in those with a long term condition or disability?
14. Quantitative study - other: Community-based exercise interventions during pregnancy are perceived as a satisfactory and motivating form of exercise engagement Full Text available with Trip Pro
15. Exercises and Massage Post-Frenectomy for Infants with Tongue and Lip Tie: Clinical Effectivenes
17. Is graded exercise beneficial in improving function, mobility and quality of life in adult patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain?
18. Is this resistance exercise beneficial to improve function, mobility, quality of life in adult patients with fibromyalgia?
19. In adult patients with a diagnosis of osteoarthritis of the knee, does running cause harm in comparison with standard strengthening exercises?
20. In an adult population are eccentric exercises effective in reducing pain and improving function in achilles tendinopathy?
Synopses are typically easily digested, critical commentaries of articles e.g. critically appraised topics.